Introducing the 2016 Casablanca Collection. This unique conglomeration of designs is representative of an array of lifestyles, passions and attitudes. These pieces are not just ceiling fans – they are centerpieces for any room in your home.
Casablanca Fan Company, creator of the world’s finest ceiling fans, has unveiled its 2016 Collection of designer ceiling fans. The eight new designs, ranging in MSRP from $319 to $699, are as follows:
- Orchid – A 30” fan ideal for small rooms, the Orchid’s expansive blades mimic the asymmetrical shape and flow of beautiful blooming orchid petals. The fan is available in two blade colors, Walnut and Architectural White, and is damp-rated for use in covered outdoor spaces, such as porches and patios.
- Stingray – With no visible screws or fasteners, the 60” Stingray appears almost weightless due to the flowing nature of its aesthetics. The fan has a DC motor and comes in two colors: Granite and Porcelain White.
- Perseus – Named after the constellation, the 64” Perseus was inspired by 21st-century spacecraft design. Available in either Metallic SunSand or Brushed Nickel housing finishes, the fan is damp-rated for use in covered outdoor spaces, such as sunrooms, porches and patios.
- Glen Arbor – The 56” Glen Arbor was inspired by Japanese woodwork, as evidenced by the repeated louvers around the light kit. Its metallic finishes, available in either Metallic Birch or Metallic Chocolate, are seamlessly weaved with the wood detailing to create a look that is both glamorous and natural.
- Piston – The clean lines and slick finishes of the 52” Piston combine with the mid-century blade design to provide a look that is undoubtedly modern and truly Casablanca. Inspired by the American Industrial Revolution, the fan is available two finishes: Matte Black housing and blades, and in Brushed Slate housing with Coffee Beech blades.
- Correne – Inspired by Scandinavian interior design, specifically the mid-century use of bent plywood, the lithe, ribbon-like blades are the standout feature of the 56” Correne. Available in a Brushed Nickel housing with either Champagne or Coffee Beech blades, the fan is a minimalist masterpiece.
- Wisp – A contemporary design with a nod to retro flare, the Wisp is a balance of finesse and joviality. Available in two sizes, 44” and 52”, and two finishes, Pewter and Fresh White with Petwer blades, the Wisp will inspire joy and comfort throughout the home.
- Duluth – Available in both 60” and 72” sizes, and in Fresh White or Galvanized Steel finishes, the Duluth is the ultimate industrial-inspired ceiling fan. An ideal choice for urban lofts or contemporary rooms, the Fresh White finish is also damp-rated for use in outdoor covered spaces.
More information about the fans may be found by visiting http://www.casablancafanco.com/Collections/The-2016-Collection.
Earlier this year, Casablanca launched its Casablanca Fan Visualizer app, a free app for iOS and Android devices. Users can browse Casablanca’s entire collection of ceiling fans, and then see how each fan would look in their space by uploading photos of their rooms to the app, pulling photos from their camera roll, or using the app’s pre-loaded room scenes for inspiration.
ABOUT CASABLANCA FAN COMPANY
Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the Casablanca Fan Company is dedicated to creating the world’s finest ceiling fans. Crafted from the highest quality materials, each Casablanca fan is designed to be a statement piece in the home, providing beauty, elegance, and superior performance day in and day out, year after year. All Casablanca fans come with an exclusive, comprehensive 120-day in home warranty, a one-year parts and electronics warranty, and a lifetime motor warranty. To see what a Casablanca fan would look like in your home, or to browse inspirational home décor, download the free Casablanca Fan Visualizer app, available on iTunes and Google Play.